rubiX Focused 2.0.0.1 SMS Bug

marcfogel

Reaction score
I sent my girlfriend a txt message this morning and my daughter received it as well. Thank god it wasn't anything inappropriate.
Be careful!

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

akiles

Reaction score
Yah, your daughter would have had "blackmailing" material for the next decade or so if the msg was something more intimate.
Funny story!

I sent my girlfriend a txt message this morning and my daughter received it as well. Thank god it wasn't anything inappropriate.
Be careful!

droydhead

Reaction score
Be careful!

Did it show that you sent two texts or did she just get one without any trace of it on your phone?

OP
M

marcfogel

Reaction score
Be careful!

Did it show that you sent two texts or did she just get one without any trace of it on your phone?

She got one without any trace on my phone. pretty messed up stuff. I am gonna switch roms. There are some roms where the developers says it is fixed.

I cannot afford for that to happen again

Jordan8

Reaction score
Be careful!

She got one without any trace on my phone. pretty messed up stuff. I am gonna switch roms. There are some roms where the developers says it is fixed.

I cannot afford for that to happen again

This has been a bug in Android for quite sometime, I thought they released a fix for it though... maybe drod didn't implant it? Not sure, really glad I text with google voice, or id be super hesitant over every text I send haha.