Rubix 1.9.7 screenshot

aarkay06

Reaction score
Guys, this was his first run, after a fresh install. Those saying they hit 1800's, i'm sure 1.9.7 will too with multiple runs.

Quadrant's aren't anything to take into consideration anyways. Remember the tweaks in 1.8.9 that dropped scores to ~900's?

Hey Drod, not to rush you but any eta on blurry

puck3511

Reaction score
For a first run, this isn't bad ;)

Is this about to be released? I am about to flash RubiX 1.9.5 after playing with liberty for a month and dont want to if you are releasing this one dancedroid

Edit: lol not a month....a week

It's about a few days out. Give or take. Waiting on something special

Waiting for linear to be ported? huh..huh??? lol j/k cant wait for the new rubix blurry version

brockeverly

Reaction score
Guys, this was his first run, after a fresh install. Those saying they hit 1800's, i'm sure 1.9.7 will too with multiple runs.

Quadrant's aren't anything to take into consideration anyways. Remember the tweaks in 1.8.9 that dropped scores to ~900's?

I, for one, understood that. I was really replying to the poster directly above me talking about higher numbers on different roms, just forgot to quote.

drod2169

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score

Blurry will release the day Focused does.

Hint.. hmm.. the maker of QuickClock Overclock is cooking up something nice for rubiX users.. :)

Marius1

Reaction score

Blurry will release the day Focused does.

Hint.. hmm.. the maker of QuickClock Overclock is cooking up something nice for rubiX users.. :)

Quickclock is awesome, and pauls a great guy.

Sent from my Droid X using Tapatalk

johnomaz

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel 2XL
What do you all use for overclocking? Do you use Drod's scripts for overclocking? I've been so happy at 1Ghz, but the tech in me says "MR SCOTT, WE NEED MORE POWER".

Oh, Quickclock. I saw it just after I posted in the post above mine. Durka durrrr.

salem667

Reaction score
I over clock mine at 1.35... actually its at 1.4 low voltage right now and i use mine all day without a problem. You may have different apps running in the back ground that is killing our battery life. I have 2 different auto killers running and havent had 1 problem yet. I actually prefer to run at 1.35 bc i've had less FC with it that way, and my battery stays at around 100 deg.

EvilDobe

Reaction score
I don't mean to be "that guy"... but are we all hyped up over a generic screen shot of a quadrant score? Don't get me wrong... I'm just as excited for the latest version as the next guy. but c'mon... Getting all wet about a quadrant score is ridiculous.

salem667

Reaction score
I don't mean to be "that guy"... but are we all hyped up over a generic screen shot of a quadrant score? Don't get me wrong... I'm just as excited for the latest version as the next guy. but c'mon... Getting all wet about a quadrant score is ridiculous.

I agree... as i learned the quadrant score is only important if you are doing stuff like running high end games. I love my phone and am on it more than anything else, but i just love to tweak and see what i can do. Its like Tim Taylor... just trying to put a 350 engine on a lawn mover... Its more to say its my phone and i can if i want to... Power in the palm of your hand

cryptworks

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
OnePlus1 running CM 12.1
I don't understand how you guys can actually run this phone overclocked and still have your battery last you all day without having to be plugging it in.

I have my DX running @ 1Ghz on low voltage, and even then when I get home in the evening I have about 30% battery life with just moderate use at work during the day.

Well check your screen, and Bluetooth and WiFi, if they are all cranked up the can nail your battery life, also look for apps that run when you don't use them, close them and again save more. the thing about an OC on these ARM chips is that they still drop down when not in full use. they just have a higher top en when needed so when loaded will absorb more juice.

salem667

Reaction score
Now, I keep my bluetooth on my head all the time except when asleep... Just anotner thing to drive my wife crazy, but I still have my phone all day... Dont use wifi though, but yea programs running In the background is a killer... One thing you may try is to fix permissions... It has helped me ouy

johnomaz

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel 2XL
I started using QuickClock and am very ahppy with it. It told me that my max frequency was a tad ove 1.4ghz so I set it there and it froze on me after using my phone for a few minutes. I bumped it down to 1.35Ghz and it seems to be doing just fine. I've been running the stress test on it for about 5 minutes now and it shows 6 lag spikes and seems to be maxing out at 81°F which is fine by me.