RSS reader

jdcaddell

Reaction score
I am currently using gReader right now to read my rss fees that i have followed for year. My question is is there anything out there better to use. This app works ok but it has some quirks that i don't care much for. I like to be able to order all my of feeds in categories and all, i know this probably makes no sense but i figured id ask and see what everyone else out there is using.

crazynikka

Reaction score
I use an app called Taptu. I am pretty sure it has a feature that will import all of the feeds you have from greader. Along with being able to choose from some preset categories that are available as well as pulling in some popular sites.
There are lots of options in it that you can play around with, you can organize the order of your feeds/categories. And add feeds to categories that you set up.
IMO the interface is clean and smooth, I think you should definitely check it out to see if you end up liking it. Its free in the android market.

Hope this helps.

Wishbone

Reaction score
I've been using pulse for a couple of years now. Works great and I love the interface.

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums