Rotary Lock Screen

Reaction score
I noticed the Rubix base was switched to GummyJAR. Is the rotary lock screen something that will be making its way into Rubix anytime soon now that its in GummyJAR?

aarkay06

Reaction score
I noticed the Rubix base was switched to GummyJAR. Is the rotary lock screen something that will be making its way into Rubix anytime soon now that its in GummyJAR?

Drod twitted yesterday that rotarty lock screen and music control is coming soon but I gues he got busy

xliderider

Reaction score

I believe it is the other way around. ;)

RubiX is based off of GummyJar now. From RubiX 1.9.5 changelog:

"Changelog from 1.9.0:
Switched base to GummyJar (Credit Kejar)"

drod2169

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score

Drod twitted yesterday that rotarty lock screen and music control is coming soon but I gues he got busy

"soon" is pretty vague.. :)

never said it would come yesterday.. but it's in testing.. i have some scripts to fix first

OP
T
Reaction score

"soon" is pretty vague.. :)

never said it would come yesterday.. but it's in testing.. i have some scripts to fix first

No hurry at all, just wondered if it was on the list. I know how people are when they want features, I am a professional software developer and everyone always wants everything yesterday. I would love to get into android development but don't have any idea where to start. I do pretty much all .NET and MFC but I can usually pick up other languages pretty fast. Let me know if you every have any projects you could use help on.

johnomaz

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel 2XL
Does that mean Drod has his hands in the GummyJar ROM, or that the GummyJar base is just more advanced/worked on more than what Drod used to do for Rubix?

I only ask becaue I've always liked Drod's work and was wondering if the GummyJar base is part of what Drod does.

Trong

Reaction score
Does that mean Drod has his hands in the GummyJar ROM, or that the GummyJar base is just more advanced/worked on more than what Drod used to do for Rubix?

I only ask becaue I've always liked Drod's work and was wondering if the GummyJar base is part of what Drod does.
drod and kejar have been working together for a while now. It was only a matter of time that they're work began to merge.

It's a shame he isn't part of the super team... :( hahaha

drod2169

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score

drod and kejar have been working together for a while now. It was only a matter of time that they're work began to merge.

It's a shame he isn't part of the super team... :( hahaha

I wasn't cool enough :(