Rooting

kkemp

Reaction score
Is there sum where here in crestview FL that can root my phone for me I do not think I'm qualified to do it

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

chuck54

Reaction score
Well, is there a faq on hpw to root abd safely go through roms (stock or 2nd init? ) im not a bad noob, i was active with my droid x, so i understand most terms...

chuck54

Reaction score
That or if someone can tell me what to do......

Im in. 902, id figure id wait to take any updates yet because it screws uo the root methods....

Now which booter do i use? This safestrap or bootstrapper? I want to try both stock roms and 2nd init if that helos on choosing...

So what about this 43v3r root keeper? And this cheesecake thing? Never heard of it.....

eye_dea

Reaction score
chuck54 said:
That or if someone can tell me what to do......

Im in. 902, id figure id wait to take any updates yet because it screws uo the root methods....

Now which booter do i use? This safestrap or bootstrapper? I want to try both stock roms and 2nd init if that helos on choosing...

So what about this 43v3r root keeper? And this cheesecake thing? Never heard of it.....

Everything you need is in this guide: http://www.droidhive.com/forums/ind...omrestore-instructions-for-droid-bionic-41412

chuck54

Reaction score
Okay, so can i use these fxz's without a computer or are these for rsd lite?

joblcajo

Reaction score
I'm a newbie, but seriously, where on this page does it explain anything about rooting a bionic?