Rooting Assistance Requested

MrClassified

Reaction score
i have been jumping all over this Blogsite to locate a simple to understand Rooting Process. I have found several video's and posts but im very new to the android operating system. If some one could direct me to a rooting for dummies type of blog and an easy to understand low risk rooting method i would appreciate it. (Sorry if this is a repost)

porsche996

Reaction score
Shameless plug:

UNREVOKED-the 5 minutes or less ROOT without data loss!!!t's now extremely quick and easy to root... Takes virtually no time at all, and very little knowledge! VERY small file downloads needed, too!!

OP
M

MrClassified

Reaction score
im trying to use the RS guide. the problem im having is after i downloaded the drivers i stopped getting the auto play pop up. i was getting it prior to installing the drivers every time i connected my phone. now i get an option to allow bootloader to change computer settings. should i be concerned about this? also when i enter debugging mode in disk drive it no longer loads the device as to having content on it but it does show up. any help would be appreciated.

OP
M

MrClassified

Reaction score
I have Successfully rooted my phone thank you all for the help!! now where would you recommend i look for what to do next?

DanSan

Reaction score
my video is featured in the link turd posted,

[video=youtube;g8GCeUYz-UM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g8GCeUYz-UM[/video]

if you want to follow along.