Rooted...now what ??

drtnsnw

Reaction score
skyraider is a great super stable rom. Download ram manager and follow the instructions. Do a full backup and when you are comfortable start playing

Chris

4W3S0M3

Reaction score
Best rom I've found thus far is the newest miui build...1.8.26 I believe....stable and awesome! No need for me to explain Much more...the rom will speak for itself lol

"Sticking feathers up your butt does not make you a chicken"

Last edited:

93fuelslut

Reaction score
What rom would u use for battery life and internet speed

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums

4W3S0M3

Reaction score
Its Not necessarily which rom u use as it is the kernel ur using....there's 2 main choices out there: incredikernel or tiamat. Both good, but I'm using the latest incredikernal....also running setcpu to kick down when screen is of or charging, plus haveing my display set to auto and disable haptic feedback will boost batt life... for browser speed, install opera mini

"sticking feathers up your butt does not make you a chicken"

93fuelslut

Reaction score
Its Not necessarily which rom u use as it is the kernel ur using....there's 2 main choices out there: incredikernel or tiamat. Both good, but I'm using the latest incredikernal....also running setcpu to kick down when screen is of or charging, plus haveing my display set to auto and disable haptic feedback will boost batt life... for browser speed, install opera mini

"sticking feathers up your butt does not make you a chicken"

So I should run incredikernal and install opera mini?
where do I go dl them?
what do u mean run setcpu to kickdown?
thanks

4W3S0M3

Reaction score
wow...so I responded like the next day answering ur Q's but I guess it never made it here lol but I'm sure u got something else figured out by now, but if not...

do a Google search for "incredikernel" find the download section, download the latest release (2.6.38.8) save to ur SDcard. now to "apply" it, reboot in recovery, do a cache & dalvik wipe (dalvik is in "advanced") then go to "install from sdcard" choose incredikernel and let it do it thing...then reboot (kernel done)
...opera mini can be found on the market (free) and setcpu is a paid app, also on the market....

▶▶Sent from my SUPER ERIS (dinc lol) using real orphan tears!

93fuelslut

Reaction score
Yea sorry man I just got my phone back yesterday after bn bricked for 3weeks...I ended up goin with cm7...but I'm still experimenting so I will end up doin all that