Rooted my phone.. Now what

jeffwerf

Reaction score
thank you everyone for helping me root my phone but now what....

i use to have an iphone and when u "jail broke" it it came with an app store that allowed u to download "mods" and what not for your phone where do i start on android?

any suggestions on what to do or where to start??

thanks!!!:)

joker5974

Reaction score
Go to Market and download ROM Manager. It is a must-have app for newly-rooted phones. Then backup your current ROM and then look in ROM Downloads and check out the custom mods you can flash. Make sure you wipe the data/cache before installing the new ROM. I'm currently using MIUI 1.1.28.1 and it's awesome. Another amazing one to check out is Cyanogen (major online support for that one!). Good luck and welcome to Incredible liberation!

Sent from my HTC Incredible using DroidForums App

scottysize

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone XS Max
Redemption 2.3. I've found this is the best one, if you like the HTC Sense, which I do. When you download ROM Manager from the Market, open it and select download ROM. There's a few there for you to try. Redemption is located here: [ROM] Redemption Rom v2.3 UPDATE: 12-20-10 Merry Christmas - xda-developers. Also, check out the XDA site, while you are there. Lots of other ROMs to grab. Do a search on this and other forums for other ROMs. Basically, back up your current ROM, then start installing the ROMs one by one until you find one you like. Remember to ALWAYS wipe data and start over when installing a new ROM. If you find one you like, open ROM Manager and back up. This way you can always restore the ROM that you like while continuing to try others. Make you click on Abe's link in my siggy below. Lots fo good info there.