"Root-Android" program/application

billhansen

Reaction score
Has anyone heard of this program, or had experience with it? The claim is that you download the program to your PC, connect your Android device, and "run the program" - and your Android device is automatically rooted! Sounds way too simple to be true - but if it is true, I'd be very interested in it. I'm not technologically facile enough to be comfortable with the many steps and pitfalls of rooting as I've seen it described on these forums.

Here's a ling to their website, which (the website) contains almost no information: Root Android

My PC's OS is Windows 7 - devices are (1) DroidX phone running Honeycomb, and (2) Kindle Fire HD 8.9 4Gm 64 GB model.

If I were to root only one of my Android devices, it would be the Kindle Fire 8.9. (I mention the exact model above, because I understand that some root processes don't work with all models of Kindle Fire.)

Bill Hansen

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
Never heard of this specific program, but there are toolkits available such as Wug's Toolkit which make rooting and ROMing extremely easy. Basically all you do is click to the next set of steps and you'll be done within minutes.

Abe21599

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Never heard of this specific program, but there are toolkits available such as Wug's Toolkit which make rooting and ROMing extremely easy. Basically all you do is click to the next set of steps and you'll be done within minutes.

this^^

and not to mention it looks like you have to pay 30$ for that. i would stay clear.