Root after gb

Reaction score
Hello..shortly after upgrading to gb I did a bit of research on rooting my phone but from what I read it seemed a bit dangerous as rooting on gb methods were not tried and true yet seeing as it was just released. I even noticed a few instances where people actually recommended against rooting if you've done the upgrade. Now that its been some time..im figuring that its been done alot and I now want to do this right. I want to fully research backing up my existing image and restoring it before I root and hopefully there is a guide out there that covers recovery as well as rooting. Pardon me if I posted this in the wrong forum..any suggested documentation that I could use or suggestions in general would ne really helpful... thanks!!

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

pyroman6950

Reaction score
can you root the droid x 2 with gb if so how step be step please:greendroid:

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score
You're in the wrong section. You need to sbf back to Froyo, then root and install the rooted GB files. There are how to's in the X2 section

random rom'd X

Leung

Reaction score
Kasey's method was what i used to get a rooted GB. So far it's been working really well.

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score
Kasey's method was what i used to get a rooted GB. So far it's been working really well.

If you buy the TBH app, you can use the all in one .602 zip and install over any ROM or version. I installed it over CM7 and the radio and everything is correct.

random rom'd X