ROMs with working Live Wallpaper?

osyrus42

Reaction score
So I've been looking around trying to find the best Droid ROM to run (I'm thinking BB), however no live wallpapers. Anyone have any idea if there is a ROM that has them working on the Droid yet? Or an .apk? I realize they are all pretty buggy. I just wanna play around with them, then flash something more stable if needed.

mddx

Reaction score
I have been running the Greek 2.1 Rom with live wallpapers for a couple of weeks without significant problem. One specific live Wallpaper that is called Nexus One fails to run however all the others seem to work great.

I highly recommend this rom.

NYZ93

Reaction score
I have been running the Greek 2.1 Rom with live wallpapers for a couple of weeks without significant problem. One specific live Wallpaper that is called Nexus One fails to run however all the others seem to work great.

I highly recommend this rom.

Is it laggy

mddx

Reaction score
Laggy is a relative thing isn't it. I personally have 0 issue with it seems to run at least as responsive as 2.01, although there seems to be a MUCH richer user interface. Try it, if you don't like it for some reason just do a restore. I did try another rom 2.1 rom that was also overclocked to 800mhz and found that one buggy and was missing the corporate calendar so I went back to Greek, where I think I will stay until the official 2.1 release as it seems to be doing all that I could ask of it.

HolyGrail

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Laggy is a relative thing isn't it. I personally have 0 issue with it seems to run at least as responsive as 2.01, although there seems to be a MUCH richer user interface. Try it, if you don't like it for some reason just do a restore. I did try another rom 2.1 rom that was also overclocked to 800mhz and found that one buggy and was missing the corporate calendar so I went back to Greek, where I think I will stay until the official 2.1 release as it seems to be doing all that I could ask of it.

Search droid forums shows nothing. Can you link it please?

OP
osyrus42

osyrus42

Reaction score

Search droid forums shows nothing. Can you link it please?

I don't have the link handy, but he's talking about greek's rom over at ALLDROID. Just go to alldroid, development, moto droid, and greek has his own section in there