roms for razr m

ryan0720

Reaction score
Can anyone please give me a list of toms that will work o my rootef razr m? Please........

macpro88

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score

TisMyDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Note 3
Thanks macpro... I have been waiting for a set of stable roms before I decide to root this thing. I knew there was not but your threads give me a quick resource to keep myself updated on the progress.

I sort of wonder if there will be much rom development for the Razr M because it isn't the phone that is likely to get much attention, like the HD's will. Time will tell.

macpro88

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Thanks macpro... I have been waiting for a set of stable roms before I decide to root this thing. I knew there was not but your threads give me a quick resource to keep myself updated on the progress.

I sort of wonder if there will be much rom development for the Razr M because it isn't the phone that is likely to get much attention, like the HD's will. Time will tell.

There are actually some very capable and well known devs with the Razr M in their hands, with the device being locked down, it just makes things 10 times harder. Eventually the M will see ROM's, and with the systems very close to each other, M and HD support will go along quite nicely.

We just have to be patient lol I have an HD, and I am deff looking towards some nice ROMs.

TisMyDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Note 3
macpro88 said:
There are actually some very capable and well known devs with the Razr M in their hands, with the device being locked down, it just makes things 10 times harder. Eventually the M will see ROM's, and with the systems very close to each other, M and HD support will go along quite nicely.

We just have to be patient lol I have an HD, and I am deff looking towards some nice ROMs.

Oh very cool. That sounds promising. Now I'm excited! Thanks.

droidfellow

Reaction score
On XDA developer site has 2 that forum members including myself are running right now
Eclipse v1.0 with Android 4.1.1 the one I'm running at the moment, supper smooth, only issue is the alarm clock, which you can replace with an alarm clock from the play store. The next one also at XDA forums is CM10 that has Android 4.1.2, also super smooth, no lag, my issue with that is call volume is low, and I think nfc is not working. Head over to XDA developers Motorola Droid RAZR M - xda-developers