ROM Poll (kind of)

b-jammin21

Reaction score
I created a poll on this exact topic (what appears to be 4 days after you made this one), but it hasn't gotten as much participation as I hoped for. Check it out here:

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/droid-hacks/104100-rom-do-you-prefer-part-2-a.html

Play a jam!

maybe we could consolodate it so users dont have to go both places for content?

just a thought

Sure. However it looks like users really aren't going to either of our threads at all haha.

Play a jam!

OP
aj8600

aj8600

Reaction score
I created a poll on this exact topic (what appears to be 4 days after you made this one), but it hasn't gotten as much participation as I hoped for. Check it out here:

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/droid-hacks/104100-rom-do-you-prefer-part-2-a.html

Play a jam!

maybe we could consolodate it so users dont have to go both places for content?

just a thought

Sure. However it looks like users really aren't going to either of our threads at all haha.

Play a jam!

i know :( i was really expecting people to want something like this, but i just think one of ours needs to be stickied so it attracts more attention

b-jammin21

Reaction score
Maybe. I really just made mine so I could get some sort of statistical info on which ROMs might be more popular than others according to user votes. I was also hoping for some discussion about several different ROMs. Maybe we are the only ones that care about this sort of info. Lol. In that case, which rom do you use?

Play a jam!

OP
aj8600

aj8600

Reaction score
Maybe. I really just made mine so I could get some sort of statistical info on which ROMs might be more popular than others according to user votes. I was also hoping for some discussion about several different ROMs. Maybe we are the only ones that care about this sort of info. Lol. In that case, which rom do you use?

Play a jam!

thats exactly what i made mine for! and i guess we some of the only ones.... i use Sourcery ROM, it has an unbelievable amount of features and themes, backed up with amazing devs that support users 24/7 (well almost)