[ROM] Official MIUI.us Defx (GB)

Hmong_Xiong

Reaction score
Credits to Beanstown

htc_evo_MIUI.gif

miuiuslogo.png

Presents the Official

MIUI.us Defx 2012.3.23

This is Based of MIUI.us GB 1.12.09 as this is the newest fully stable version for d2/dx/d2g

I have just recently joined MIUI.us Hope you guys enjoy my work im looking forward to working with and helping whoever i can.
This is an excellent ROM if for no other reason than it introduces the first non-CyanogenMod/carrier/manufacturer framework overhaul of Android 2.3.7

Changes from base ROM

Added: BootMenu | Rzr And Cwm Recovery | SuperUser | Motorolla Phone Portal |Extended Settings
If you want ADW.Launcher, LauncherPro, or any other Launcher install them from Market.

MIUI Defx 2012.3.23 for

Motorolla Droid 2

this release is brought to you by BeansTown106 and MIUI.us

PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING BEFORE REPORTING ANY BUGS.

.1. Keyboard Backlight
Fix= goto settings/display/use custom levels/edit levels and set to 255(do this on 1st boot)

2. Ringtone change

to select ringtone for music you have to use the miui music app to select

LATEST RELEASE:

Please do not remove any of the apps built into the rom we have removed all bloat. If you infact remove something and your phone starts force closing. DO NOT REPORT YOUR BUGS BECAUSE YOU DID NOT FOLLOW DIRECTIONS
things to know are the download fix and how to set the ringtone both as stated above..

Latest Release HERE!!!

http://goo.im/devs/BeansTown106/D2DefxMIUIus2012323.zip

Follow me on Twitter @BeansTown106

**If you like what I do please Buy Me a Beer Or add to My Phone Fund for Future Phones You Decide {link is on my MIUI.us Profile}*
IF YOU ARE COMING FROM ANY OTHER ROM PLEASE DO A FULL WIPE BEFORE FLASHING! THIS INCLUDES WIPING SYSTEM!
IF YOU ARE COMING FROM MY PREVIOUS WEEKS ROM IS IT OK TO FLASH OVER BY JUST WIPING ( i will let you know otherwise.. But if you are experiencing bugs DO A FULL WIPE BEFORE REPORTING ANY..)
CACHE AND DAVLIK BEFORE FLASHING ROM.
THIS ROM INCLUDES A UPDATER.APK FOR EASING WEEKLY UPDATES (Dont use atm Coming Soon!)

2012.3.23 Changelog

-Added in MIUI.us Apps
-added wifi fix in bootmenu for wifi bug
-added bootmenu fix's to switch between 2pt and 8pt multitouch
-gps conf fix
-added default miui theme and wallpapers
-Fixed Compass (lorc)
-Infastructure fix (bobcaruso)
-Smooth Scroling Mod (SkiBum1207)
-Major Update To Bootmenu (wizardof0s)
- Bootmenu binary has been removed and is now integrated into the hijack binary
- Now uses the /system/etc/hijack-boot.zip as is standard
* Advantages are:
> Tighter integration with boot process
> Now fully compatible with BootManager
> Fully compatible with mods that tweak hijack-boot.zip scripts

- Revamped the Power->Reboot Menu to this format
* Normal
* Hot Boot
* Bootmenu
* RZR Recovery
* CWM Recovery

Credits-

Credits For this are basically everyone in the custom rom scene especially wizardof0s and bobcaruso also miui.us, markhoj, aceoyame, dxc, skibum1207, 1loudsvt, lorc​

nhra1ss

Reaction score
Been runnning this the last few days. Very smooth running and nice, :biggrin:

Reaction score
Just flashed MIUI.US and I like the layout. Only one hiccup, I keep getting FCs. Something about media, it keeps doing it although no media app has been opened. I really want this ROM to work so any advice I would really apppreciate. BTW, I DID NOT remove any installed apps like the above post stated. Like I said, I really want this ROM to work cause I really like the look and feel. Thanks nhra for pointing me to it.

Sent from my rooted and ROM'd Droid 2

nhra1ss

Reaction score
Just flashed MIUI.US and I like the layout. Only one hiccup, I keep getting FCs. Something about media, it keeps doing it although no media app has been opened. I really want this ROM to work so any advice I would really apppreciate. BTW, I DID NOT remove any installed apps like the above post stated. Like I said, I really want this ROM to work cause I really like the look and feel. Thanks nhra for pointing me to it.

Sent from my rooted and ROM'd Droid 2

Which rom did you flash? The Defx one like mine? Did you install per instructions? Something you may try is run Fix Permissions in Rom Manager. That sometimes helps when something is acting wierd, :biggrin:

Reaction score
Yeah I installed the one that you linked me to. I installed the ROM correctly that I am sure of. I ran a nandroid restore last night and am gonna reflash it tonight. I will try the fix permissions like you suggest if it is still acting up. I will keep you posted.

Sent from my newly liberated Droid2