[ROM] [MikRoms] The Perfect Storm v1.0 [03-23-11] Thunder and Lightning!

namespace

Reaction score
I recently installed this ROM and was hoping to see some improvement in battery life and operating speed. I can't see any difference in battery life and Quadrant looks to be giving me the same as before flashing this ROM (~1700). Also, I don't find that the "boot times are ridiculously fast." Actually, it seems that the boot time is the same as before. :(

Is there something that I did wrong? I basically did a wipe/factory reset and then installed the .zip from the sd card. I booted up, set up my account and settings, and went about my way with the phone. Maybe someone can shed some light one what I am doing wrong here.

NOTE: I am not claiming that the ROM does not work. In fact, the phone is running fine. However, I was expecting great improvements and am not seeing them. Just looking for some help to resolve this.

I just installed v1.1. This boots up quickly. Quadrant is giving me a slightly better score. I will need to tweak things, I guess. Also, I still need to determine if the battery life is any better.

wooddale

Reaction score
Any body know if there is an overclock app for this Rom or for theTB in general liks Jrummy had fot DX

dark juggalo

Reaction score
great rom.. thanks bunches...
if possable can you look into:
-Fix the issue of the phone muting the external Microphones when I plug a 3.5mm stereo cable into the headphone jack. That way I can conduct phone calls using my car's AUX port on the radio.

I've seen quite a few posts from others that would be also eternaly gratefull for a solution.

geoff5093

Reaction score
Any body know if there is an overclock app for this Rom or for theTB in general liks Jrummy had fot DX
There isn't an overclock app, you need to download a kernel with a higher clock speed. You can use a program such as SetCPU to control the processor speed though.

moosez3

Reaction score
great rom.. thanks bunches...
if possable can you look into:
-Fix the issue of the phone muting the external Microphones when I plug a 3.5mm stereo cable into the headphone jack. That way I can conduct phone calls using my car's AUX port on the radio.

I've seen quite a few posts from others that would be also eternaly gratefull for a solution.

that would be awesome.

to the guy not noticing a change, are you sure you flashed the rom lol