[ROM] [MikRoms] Gingeritis 3D v1.0 Beta VI [07-25-11] New Gingerbread Base! 8/1/2011

WoZzY

The GRD Dev Team
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
This Rom was not Developed By Me but by a very talented Developer :

chingy51o

[ROM] [MikRoms] Gingeritis 3D v1.0 Beta VI [07-25-11] New Gingerbread Base!

Like the rom? Rate the thread and thank me! =)

Do You Have Gingeritis?

5792632920_a417bcc5f9.jpg

Screenshots Are Outdated and may not represent what is in the latest build

Features

• Odex rooted rom based on an OFFICAL Gingerbread Build for the HTC Thunderbolt (Not that ****ty 2.01.605.0 Leak)
  • Kernel by Ziggy (This thing Flys! Thanks zigs) (Please note: YOU can not include this kernel in your rom without the explicit permission of ziggy, so do not rip the kernel out and repackage it)
  • Zipaligned
  • 4 in 1 Reboot
  • Bloat free
  • Fully Optimized for best performance (I guarantee this is the fastest gingersense rom on the thunderbolt)
  • 100% Working HTC Hub (Flashable Add-on)
  • Much much more

Included Apps

• Facebook
  • Adobe Reader
  • Spare Parts
  • Google Docs
  • Gmaps

Changelog

July 25th v1.0 Beta VI:
  • Added Native Screenshot Feature (Hold Power + Home soft key to activate) Cool **** right here!
  • Fixed Bluetooth Sharing
  • Add 3D Tilt Feature in Settings/Display
  • Add Screen Calibration in Settings/Display
  • Fixed Weather Animations after unlocking phone
  • Fixed G-Sensor Calibration
  • Clocked Down the kernel a bit hopefully to help those with issues not booting
  • Fixed Text-to-Speech

July 23th v1.0 Beta V:
  • Brand New Base!
  • Everything rebuilt. Did not reuse ANY APKS from the old build
  • Fixed Contacts Graphics issue
  • Lots of internal tweaks that really make this one of my fastest roms ever
  • Removed APKs that are just wasting RAM
  • Fixed New Reader widget sizing
  • Added Htc Watch & Widget
  • Increased MMS size limit
  • Re did default homescreen so it doesnt look ugly
  • Removed HotSpot (it doesnt work so dont ask me to put it back in, wireless tether works perfectly fine, if you absoutley need this there are other roms with that feature you can check out)

Known Issues

• Voicemail notifications

Battery Tips From Boskoel03

• Disable "Tell HTC" service: Settings -> About Phone ->Tell HTC -> Disable
  • Disable Software Updates: Settings -> About Phone ->Software updates -> Uncheck Software Updates
  • change Wi-Fi Sleep policy: settings -> wireless & networks ->Wi-Fi Settings ->15 min
  • Disable Phone Finder: Settings -> Location
  • Disable Weather Sounds & Clock Widget Full Screen Animation
  • Increase Facebook/Twitter/Stocks/Anyone otther accounts sync interval to 4hours or more
  • Use Auto-Brightness
  • Disable Haptic Feedback
  • Use Wifi when available
  • Set screen timeout to 30 seconds
  • Standalone GPS should be OFF when not using navigation
  • Refrain from playing angry birds while on the pooper

WoZzY's Megaupload account for easier Downloading

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=YSDYDQI0

Ad Fly :Downloads

Gingeritis 3D v1.0 Beta Versions

For an EXCLUSIVE version of Maxthon browser for MikRoms go HERE

You can find Mods/Themes and more for this ROM right HERE

For a list of bug reports and possible solutions look HERE

If you do not know how to flash a custom rom on your phone feel free to check out [video=youtube;aLS6MYJ7p0g]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aLS6MYJ7p0g&feature=player_profilepage"]THIS VIDEO[/video]. (thanks to xxRAMOTHxx)

Disclaimer
Please remember that I will not be held responsible for anything that happens to you phone. FLASHING THIS ROM WILL WIPE YOUR PHONE

A Full Wipe is REQUIRED before flashing this rom. If you choose not to do this (for who knows what reason) please do not post any problems you are having!

Please note that because all apks have been optimized and rebuilt for maximum efficiency, themeing carelessly will break these optimizations

Last edited by chingy51o; 07-24-2011 at 10:35 PM.

OP
WoZzY

WoZzY

The GRD Dev Team
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Reserved......................................

OP
WoZzY

WoZzY

The GRD Dev Team
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
This ROM is a big improvement ...the weather fix was implemented ...chingy has done major improvements in the last 4 betas released I will upload thete browser APK to my mega account about dl link in this Thread when I get home ....I am seeing way better gps fix.....I can not commenton 4 glte as the nearst one is 35 miles away ...but 3g is solid if any one wants to coment on 4glte service please do....that's about it

This Thread Has Been Thunder Struck By WozZys ThunderBolt

OP
WoZzY

WoZzY

The GRD Dev Team
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Also wireless tether working perfect thanks chingy

This Thread Has Been Thunder Struck By WozZys ThunderBolt

OP
WoZzY

WoZzY

The GRD Dev Team
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
No one wants to sound off on this amazing rom

Boostjunky

Reaction score
I've been running this ROM ever since it was released around 7 days ago. Love it, thus far. No issues to speak of as of yet. Blazing fast, too!

OP
WoZzY

WoZzY

The GRD Dev Team
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
I've been running this ROM ever since it was released around 7 days ago. Love it, thus far. No issues to speak of as of yet. Blazing fast, too!

Agreed I just post here for people tat dont like to look around for roms

sslbaron

Reaction score
I've been using this since it was released too and love it! I've been using this with the new leaked radio (2.xx.xxx.xxx) and haven't had any issues with 3G to LTE hand offs (and vise versa) what so ever. I havn't been losing my data connection with this ROM either.
You have to give it a try! :icon_ banana:
Thanks to chingy for all his hard work, and also thanks to WoZzy for sharing this awesome goodness with the forum! :)

OP
WoZzY

WoZzY

The GRD Dev Team
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
I've been using this since it was released too and love it! I've been using this with the new leaked radio (2.xx.xxx.xxx) and haven't had any issues with 3G to LTE hand offs (and vise versa) what so ever. I havn't been losing my data connection with this ROM either.
Thanks to chingy for all his hard work, and also thanks to WoZzy for sharing this awesome goodness with the forum! :)

How is the wireless Tether working for you I ma getting 12mbps dl on 3G on my laptop

sslbaron

Reaction score

How is the wireless Tether working for you I ma getting 12mbps dl on 3G on my laptop

Wow! That's nice. I haven't had the chance to try it out the wireless tether yet. I travel a lot for work so I am always going in and out of LTE areas, and my biggest problem before this new radio and ROM was dropping my data connection. I use Slacker radio a lot, and it is was very aggrivating to have to keep cycling airplane mode especially while driving to get my data connection back. My hand offs are nearly perfect now. After 350 miles I didn't have any drop outs! :)

OP
WoZzY

WoZzY

The GRD Dev Team
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score

Wow! That's nice. I haven't had the chance to try it out the wireless tether yet. I travel a lot for work so I am always going in and out of LTE areas, and my biggest problem before this new radio and ROM was dropping my data connection. I use Slacker radio a lot, and it is was very aggrivating to have to keep cycling airplane mode especially while driving to get my data connection back. My hand offs are nearly perfect now. After 350 miles I didn't have any drop outs! :)

thats great & this is just beta 5 not even official yet he has a ton more mods to enter in & other secret juicy stuff cam wait

bernardino5

Reaction score

Hey any links to where I can get that MR 2 radio ur using would greatly appreciated.

0v3rcl0ck3D/ThUnd3rb0lt3d

OP
WoZzY

WoZzY

The GRD Dev Team
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score

Hey any links to where I can get that MR 2 radio ur using would greatly appreciated.

0v3rcl0ck3D/ThUnd3rb0lt3d

M2 Radio : Multiupload.com - upload your files to multiple file hosting sites!

md5 sum - 4072B5954BF0032103B62C5AE69CB13E

MR 2.5 Radio : Multiupload.com - upload your files to multiple file hosting sites!

md5 sum - 513F5C64323876CF7C479BD21BD1DC3E

Mbk

Android For Life
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Won't allow download...but with all the crud attached I probably am not agreeing with some part of the ad causing the forbidden error