ROM Manager.. um... cleanup

Srkx Mokwi

Reaction score
In Rom Manager settings make sure Quick Backup And Restore is checked and backups will be far faster, that option disables the progress bar which makes backups far faster.

Rom Manager is the bomb dude. While you're on it be sure to check out my themes which will be updated to cm6.0 soon.

forkup

it's not the backups that i'm having a problem with it's downloading a new ROM off of RM.... I am still like well half-a-noob at this I've been rooting and hacking my Dinc for maybe a 2 months now... so it could just be the fact I dont know enough yet, not sure!

But you say you have some themes for the Dinc on which ROMs?? I'd love to see them!!! Thanks for the help guys!!!

~Srkx~
:greendroid:Overclocked to 1.2 GHZ - UltraLowV:greendroid:

AndroidAppCritic

Reaction score
downloadfile-1.apk, downloadfile-2.apk

The downloadfile-1.apk, downloadfile-2.apk, etc. has absolutely nothing to do with ROM Manager. They are files that have unsuccessfully downloaded from the Market. I haven't looked for an actually fix for the problem but if you don't want to manually delete these files you can run the script below in terminal or make it into a GScript for quick access.

rm -rf /sdcard/download/downloadfile*.apk

Deuel

Reaction score
I am having a huge problem with ROM manager!!! the past few days it's been taking forever to load the ROM list and once I get that to load up, and I try to down load a ROM it has not downloaded it just says there is an error. So I updated ROM manager, and Reflashed my current ROM.

To fix problems with viewing ROM lists and cleaning up old RM downloads, just open ROM Manager and go to settings>Clear Download Cache. This will delete all the ROM lists and downloads. It will correct viewing lists as the devs links change often.