Rom Manager Problems?

jeaton313

Reaction score
Am i supposed to update the usb driver with the files. I fixed the hboot driver i uninstalled htc sync and double twist.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

jeaton313

Reaction score
I got the right hboot driver.

jeaton313

Reaction score
I already did that what else do you have to do.

nfcrockett

Reaction score
Did you uninstall any programs that could be syncing with your Inc?

The program hangs when “waiting for the system to settle.”
Uninstall any programs that may connect to the phone over USB and automatically sync. Specifically, we have had interference from HTC Sync and Doubletwist in the past; other programs may also cause trouble.

nfcrockett

Reaction score
Well I'm not sure, if the HBOOT driver is installed correctly and no other programs are interfering, I would try a different sd card.

jeaton313

Reaction score
I just tried it again and it got stuck on waiting for reboot. Do you think i should unistall and reinstall the reflash tool and change sd card.

jeaton313

Reaction score
It worked now will this recovery stick or will i have to keep using this tool.

nfcrockett

Reaction score
It will stick. Copy the kernal to your sdcard, boot into recovery, choose install zip from sdcard, then choose zip from sdcard.

OP
givmedew

givmedew

Reaction score
So I tried to flash clockworkmod recovery it said it was done and reports current recovery as 2.0.1.3

So I did some reading and as usual people don't explain in a perfectly understandable way but am I to understand that you must run cm while connected to a computer and do it each time as it will not stay in the phone?

Why would Rom Manager let me flash the recovery if it doesn't work yet.

Back to my original!

Lets say I don't even own a computer (macs are not computers they are fancy web portals) so this unrevoke thing is out of the question!

I have Rom Manager installed. I had rom manager flash the recovery. I see NO way to get into the recovery... did it work? Can I use rom manager in the same way as I did on my Droid?