rom manager problem

bhawks

Reaction score
Ok I was wondering if anyone knows what is wrong with rom manager for me. I have been rooted for a good couple months, used to use the update zip method before rom manager came along, but since then I have been flashing roms with the app.

Now when I download a new rom, it shows the wipe data/cache prompt and then says it will boot into recovery mode to start the process. However all it does is just reboot normally, without going into recovery.

Going back into rom manager it shows a pop up saying "recovery failure" then lists a bunch of options, but I am lost at this point. Any ideas?

OneTenderRebel

Silver Member
Reaction score
Ok I was wondering if anyone knows what is wrong with rom manager for me. I have been rooted for a good couple months, used to use the update zip method before rom manager came along, but since then I have been flashing roms with the app.

Now when I download a new rom, it shows the wipe data/cache prompt and then says it will boot into recovery mode to start the process. However all it does is just reboot normally, without going into recovery.

Going back into rom manager it shows a pop up saying "recovery failure" then lists a bunch of options, but I am lost at this point. Any ideas?

I uninstalled and then reinstalled rom manager and it fixed that problem for me. I know some people had some luck by switching to sprecovery and then back to clockwork as well.

hookerdj

Reaction score
go down to the bottom hit flash alt recovery then after its done go up to flash clockwork recovery then it will work i am sure of it

OP
B

bhawks

Reaction score
Thanks for the help, I just reinstalled the app and it works fine now