[ROM] [ROM.JB.4.1.2]-W.K.Y.A.98.72.16.XT912-R3Ds-[OTA-UPDATER]

Tune

Reaction score
Oops...

Damn it...

Ok, here's what I did, I followed directions exactly as you said. However, I failed to see one small and important step.
I don't have the latest leak or the ota file installed. I was still on the old version. Now, I get nothing... Just a blank screen.

Can someone help me?

Tune

Reaction score
I figured it out. Had to perform a hard reset to get to Safe Strap again. All good... For now.

deduct

Reaction score
I am running ota jb and safestrap 3.11. However when I try to flash this ROM it just boot loops on me. I've followed the install instructions and just does not want to boot. Any one have any idea why? I really like the looks of this ROM and would love to run it. Thanks

hobby31

Reaction score
I'm running JB OTA and safe strap 3.11. Installed this in slot 3 and having no problems. I've had about 4 ROMs in that slot with only wipes between. I do wipe everything twice though. Sweet ROM, no issues so far.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

hobby31

Reaction score
I am running ota jb and safestrap 3.11. However when I try to flash this ROM it just boot loops on me. I've followed the install instructions and just does not want to boot. Any one have any idea why? I really like the looks of this ROM and would love to run it. Thanks

I'd suggest deleting whatever slot your using and recreate it. Start fresh. Only thing I can think of.

deduct

Reaction score
I'd suggest deleting whatever slot your using and recreate it. Start fresh. Only thing I can think of.

I was having that problem because I was on system version .8. I am running diabetis version 6.0 now and absolutely love it. Its themed just right for me. Way to go r3ds! This ROM is amazing!

core2kid

Reaction score
I was having that problem because I was on system version .8. I am running diabetis version 6.0 now and absolutely love it. Its themed just right for me. Way to go r3ds! This ROM is amazing!

Already did that. Currently running on ROM slot 1 with a 2GB partition. Happened with the previous version of this ROM too. Do I need to have an SD card inside?

deduct

Reaction score
Already did that. Currently running on ROM slot 1 with a 2GB partition. Happened with the previous version of this ROM too. Do I need to have an SD card inside?

Yes you should have an SD card.