[Rom] Droid2Global MIUI.US 1.10.21 MIUI Needs .606, 7 or, 8

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
droid-from-the-forums.jpg

We've had a couple of great Droid2Global mods this week, and here's one more! Dev "Aceoyame" is on fire! He has brought Cyanogen mod to your phone and now the latest version of MIUI v1.10.21! Apparently you must first be on Gingerbread build .606, or .607 before installing this latest version of Miui. This Rom is on the "Defy Base" and is built from Android 2.3.7. It includes the DXC Governors and scripts for performance and better battery life. Includes Bootmenu, MIUI control, Speed Increases, Smart@SS Governors and more! Bluetooth should also be working on this version as well.

miui-droid2g.png

Of course this includes all of the mods that make MIUI amazing, such as theme app, camera app, music app, and much more. Its nice to see this kind of development on the D2G. There is so much to look forward to for this device!

By DroidModderX

Check out the Rom and discuss here.

gthotie5

Reaction score
Been on this ROM Since he Started working on it. Using the ICS theme, feels like a new phone. :)

warped1987

Reaction score
Funny how I got rid of that phone a while ago and then after that it starts getting all sorts of greatness, lol. Oh well, I'm much happier away from Moto in the HTC family now.

Dark Lazer

Reaction score
I've had to come back to the D2G after my Thunderbolt was damaged, and it's nice to see that people are still working on it. Still can't wait to get my hands on the Galaxy Nexus though, but it's still cool to know development hasent stopped.