[ROM] Debloated EC01 Rom

the same....No...Blackhole is based off EC01....yes

gotcha, you tried it yet?
no im running debloated EC01, WP7 black and white theme and custom LPPlus...I have no intention of trying it as I will prob just wait for Adrynalyne's version of EC01 for now

Any word on the street as to when Adrynalyne's version of EC01 will come out? H talked about it when the EC01 was first released and have not heard much chatter since.

gotcha, you tried it yet?
no im running debloated EC01, WP7 black and white theme and custom LPPlus...I have no intention of trying it as I will prob just wait for Adrynalyne's version of EC01 for now

Any word on the street as to when Adrynalyne's version of EC01 will come out? H talked about it when the EC01 was first released and have not heard much chatter since.
nope nothing i know of so far....its in the works

I saw where someone just put the radio on, what should I do to just do that?

Sc 2.9.2 pb&j voodoo

Do I need to clear cache? Or anything of the sort? I went to use mcd's wifi and the dl was taking forever said 3 hours left so I stoped it. Maybe I will try it later. I got the radio dl and would like to try it.

Sc 2.9.2 pb&j voodoo

Last edited:
Another question, I have the EC10sc292xDXC.tar that I did to root with froyo, would that be the same as the vzw_EB01_froyo_REL.tar file?

Sent from my SCH-I500 using DroidForums

Another question, I have the EC10sc292xDXC.tar that I did to root with froyo, would that be the same as the vzw_EB01_froyo_REL.tar file?

Sent from my SCH-I500 using DroidForums

Those arent the same. In order to install the ec01 rom you need to odin to the stock froyo first.
Then odin the ec01 radio
then odin 330 cwm all
Then boot to recovery
Install rom and kernel of choice.

Sent from my EC01 voodoo'd fascinate

any one else having the blak screen of death with this rom? i unistalled you mail an re flashed it. still no luck

any one else having the blak screen of death with this rom? i unistalled you mail an re flashed it. still no luck
what kernel are you on?
overclocked?
did you do a fresh install?
Comavolt kernel,

i just have tegkar (check spelling), i havent even got it to overclock yet.

i wipe it out before i re ran it twice.

not problems with just the regular ec01. i had to reflash that one this morning.

what kernel are you on?
overclocked?
Comavolt kernel,

not problems with just the regular ec01. i had to reflash that one this morning.

ok comavolt is a good kernel but if you try to overclock too much you may have probs since its undervolted...

To use tegrak you have to 'Load Overclock Module' first, it will vibrate when completed then go to CPU Max Frequency and I suggest 1.2ghz or lower and it will vibrate when done...thats really it
When you reboot you will have to repeat this procedure as it will reset on a reboot

what kernel are you on?
overclocked?
Comavolt kernel,

ok comavolt is a good kernel but if you try to overclock too much you may have probs since its undervolted...

To use tegrak you have to 'Load Overclock Module' first, it will vibrate when completed then go to CPU Max Frequency and I suggest 1.2ghz or lower and it will vibrate when done...thats really it
When you reboot you will have to repeat this procedure as it will reset on a reboot
I went to 1.3, that didnt work out so well, but 1.2ghz is solid. I don't know why
this rom was acting up, I really like the different lock screens and hate all that samsung bloat ware. good thing i can freeze them tho.

Back