ROM CyanogenMod 12.1 Beta For HTC One M9

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score

I have been waiting on this since the release of the HTC One M9. I bought the developer version of the M9 in hopes of being able to quickly install CyanogenMod. It has taken several months but we finally have an unofficial build. The developer says that it is tested and works with the Global/ AT&T/ and Tmobile versions. A version is coming for both the Verizon and Sprint variants. This is said to be stable, but is still in Beta 1 stage. The developer states that the only bugs here are with the camera, USB otg, and no fmtuner. I just flashed the Rom and it is unusable for me so far. Several users have posted that it is working perfectly for them, but for me their is no nav bar and no way to turn it on, and I am unable to even apply a wallpaper.

I have asked the developer if this problem is only due to the fact that I am on the developer version of the M9, but have not heard back on that yet. If you have the AT&T or T-mo version you may want to give this a try as those users are reporting no issues other than the ones already stated by the developer. Let me know how it is working for you and just be sure to backup your current rom before flashing.

via XDA