Rom Buddy psx

Diordna

Reaction score
Rom Buddy RB is like the best thing in the world, can't get anymore perfect and easier than that.
But I wanted to know if anyone is having good luck with any game with this?

I download a game not even all the way, it starts downloading and in a couple seconds it stops randomly. I look in the ROM folder in astro and I see that it's in there, but it can't unzip.. So I rename it to a .bin and then it plays, shows the PS orange logo and then it goes to a screen that's not suppose to be on here. "PlayStation PSX4"

And it stays on this. Why should this be on here, did Rom Buddy creator code this in the emulator or something?

Also the one game that downloaded all the way was Harry Potter 1, and it doesn't go past the beginning at all so it's unplayable and it's really small on the screen no matter how you scale it.

Just want to know any games that should work on here. Or if I should rename it to something else other than .bin? ect

Thank you !

And yes I do realize how big these files are, but the app is created for specifically this so I need to make it work on some games at least.

OP
Diordna

Diordna

Reaction score
BUMP

This is a serious question.

Ok I hit download and sometimes it doesn't look like it downloads it just doesn't do anything but it's in astro still, so I rename it to .bin and it has opening logo but then the added on "Playstation PSX4" that shouldn't be on here..

And when a game does take forever to load like it should, like this megaman game, it passes the logo, goes to the capcom sign and then black screen -nothing.

OP
Diordna

Diordna

Reaction score
Anyone at ALL use this correctly for any (good) games??

I got one crappy racing game to work but I just did that for a test lol and the only game I didn't want worked wth! lol

Today I tried downloading megaman X6
It took awhile to download like expected, good! It unzipped the ROM and everything afterwards and placed it in the appropriate folder, great!
I turn it on, has the PS logo, another PS logo like always, and got stuck on that. WHY does the PS logo have "PSX4" on the bottom of it, why has the ROMs been modified for that? I think thats stopping it cause it never passes the screens with PSX4 on it.

And the other megaman game I tried (8) it actually got to the CAPCOM logo and then goes to a back screen and thats it for that one too >.<

Help!

gold21030

Reaction score
I got FF 7 to work by running task killer, killing all task then downloading it, but that's the only one I could get to work so far.