ROM breakdown request

jcmeyer26

Reaction score
Is there anywhere that there is a list of the current roms available and what they are built for.

I would like Rom that has the best battery life and is most stable, I don't want to have any issue. Can anyone recommed one

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using DroidForums

jntdroid

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
I haven't tinkered with all of them, but if stability is your thing, Scott's Clean Rom (the GB one, not ICS) will be your most stable since it's basically a cleaned up version of the stock system - which is already proven, tested, and about as bug free as you can ask for on Android.

MrSmith317

Premium Member
Reaction score
Is there anywhere that there is a list of the current roms available and what they are built for.

I would like Rom that has the best battery life and is most stable, I don't want to have any issue. Can anyone recommed one

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using DroidForums

Because they're all built from the same framework it's small tweaks and style that separate most of these ROMs. That being said, I've heard people remark how well their battery does on Scott's GBE ROM. Try to keep in mind that these are not AOSP ROMs. These are all based off of the publicly available stock 2.3.5 Gingerbread Image and ICS 4.0.1 and 4.0.3 leaks.