Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 7
I take no credit for this, ALL credit to mattlgroff

View attachment 59093

Introducing Batakang ROM for the Verizon DROID RAZR HD and the Atrix HD. Both devices run fine on the Verizon DROID RAZR HD firmware, and only require 1 ROM for both of them. Batakang ROM (test 12) is build from Hashcode's stock ROM and updated to the official DROID RAZR HD Jellybean by myself. Credits go to Hashcode for his stock ROM and his Safestrap 3. Without him no ROMs would be possible on this device!

Changelog:
12/2/2012 - Test 12. Updated base to official DROID RAZR HD Jellybean.
12/3/2012 - Test 13. Added busybox. Added OTA Update Center support for SS3 auto-updating by dhacker29.
12/12/2012 - Test 14. Added init.d support
Swtiched from Superuser to SuperSU to fix root issues. Wipe if coming from Test 13 and before!
12/12/2012 - Test 15. No more included Gapps. Flash the 4.1.2 GApps after flashing Test 15. Do NOT update Google Now (Voice Search) unless you like blank screens on it.
12/13/2012 - Test 16. An 'official' BatakangROM Gapps package is now used. Fixed hopefully all issues with force closes on previous test. Play Store working right away, Google Now works... as always let me no what problems.' Also, TabletUI will no longer be supported officially. You have to change the build.prop line for it yourself starting from now on. Uploading the same build twice just wasn't working out.
12/13/2012 - Release 1.00. CPU Sleep removed (wasn't working). Tethering fixed by default(maybe). Changed version name out of Beta :)

Known Bugs (as of Release 1.00):
[If Tether does NOT work out of the box: Download SQLite Editor and change line 67 (entitlement_check) of [Settings Storage > settings.db > settings] from a 1 to a 0. Reboot. WiFi tether and USB then should work.
You tell me.

Install:
-Be on Jellybean on the DROID RAZR HD (Non-Dev Edition). This can be the leaked or official.
-Make a ROM Slot in any ROM slot.
-Please go to SS3 main menu.
-Choose 'Wipe' and then 'Factory Reset'.
-Install the .zip (flash it!) :)
-Then flash the latest Official GApps for the BatakangROM
-Reboot into the ROM.

Features:

• Tweaks for speed, battery life, better data connection, and other misc edits. Thanks to papi92 for these.
  • Heavily debloated. No more Verizon or Motorola stuff bogging down the phone.
  • 4.2 Launcher - With option for Batakang wallpaper.
  • MotoBlur stock apps replaced with AOSP where possible [MotoEmail, Exchange, Messaging still used].
  • Built in apps you need to open to use:
- Power Toggles - Notification Toggles & 1% Battery Mod.
  • 4.2 and MotoBlur Cameras. You pick what you like.
  • Init.d scripts: Zipalign on boot. Adbd insecure.

Screenshots:
yzV0Ll.png

69vdwl.png

Full Gallery Here

Downloads:

Release 1.00

Test 16:

Test 13:

**mattlgroff, droidforums, nor I are responsible for what you do with your device**

Last edited:
OP
GoCliffGo05

GoCliffGo05

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 7
Reserved.

OP
GoCliffGo05

GoCliffGo05

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 7
mattlgroff updated the ROM to 1.00

dhyamato

Reaction score
Anyone know of any mods for this rom? I'm looking for a "center clock" and "circle battery" icon for the top bar. Thanks for any information.

Reaction score
^^ For changing the icons in the notification bar, I use ROM Toolbox by JRummy. Best $5 I spent on an app!
I can't help you with changing the location of the time, though. Sorry