[ROM] [ROM][AOSP][4.0.3][CDMA] Gummy 0.9.0 - 03/24/12 - The Remodel!

c.r.ayala

Reaction score
I figured but cant do that seeing as how the site is down still...anyone has a mirror for the Gapps? going to flash liquid till then

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
I figured but cant do that seeing as how the site is down still...anyone has a mirror for the Gapps? going to flash liquid till then

I posted the mirror for GAPPS on the prior page.

joeybarclay

Reaction score
Is anyone else's YouTube messed up? Mine wont play videos under the home tab and also says I have no playlists or subscriptions.
Edit: looks like it isn't this rom market reviews show YouTube app is messed up

Last edited:

terigox

Reaction score
great work kejar and crew! Been running gummy all day and am loving it! No issues so far, although I've been in areas with poor reception. So I'm looking forward to getting a better battery benchmark soon.

Nice and snappy and no issues... just what I like!!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

hayjude99

Reaction score
Anyone know a way to restore my homescreen after an install?

Make a backup with Titanium. I think it might be the launcher app, but I back up everything so I don't know specifically.

Felix 222

Reaction score
Is Facebook syncing for everyone? It doesn't for me. I had the same issue on BB. I select sync with contacts in the Facebook app...I had to do nothing more for my OG. Is this different?

Running great other than that!

BOA

Reaction score
Anyone know where the call settings go? Missing for me
I'm on version 5

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

sbenson

Silver Member
Reaction score
what do they do?

See my attachment above? Far left is a menu button (behaves like it does on legacy devices) and on the far right is the search button (also behaves like it does on legacy devices). Kejar gives the option to select both or one or the other. It's pretty slick.

Is Facebook syncing for everyone? It doesn't for me. I had the same issue on BB. I select sync with contacts in the Facebook app...I had to do nothing more for my OG. Is this different?

Running great other than that!

Syncing works, but not like it does on the OG or other non-Ice Cream Sandwich phones. Facebook hasn't updated their app to work properly with contact syncing on ICS. Right now, devs have hacked it so we can at least sync contacts, but no pictures at this time. If you want pictures as well, you'll need something like HaxSync.

BOA

Reaction score
Make a backup with Titanium. I think it might be the launcher app, but I back up everything so I don't know specifically.
Are you saying TB can back up your homesscreen too? I use TB to backup my apps though; LOVE that app... saves me a lot of time.