[ROM] [ROM][AOSP][4.0.3][CDMA] Gummy 0.9.0 - 03/24/12 - The Remodel!

GoBears

Reaction score
Just flashed this last night. Excellent work. I really like the little mods you included. Very stable too. Soft key mods are the best available. Super job. Thank you.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

pdc419

Reaction score
ummm its working.... Tested multiple times, although I will say that it can take a min for the 3G/4G to go back online after using the toggle, especially if you have a crappy signal...

that's weird its working for you. My indicator for 4g in toggles is lit when I have it on cdma only, and isn't lit when its actually on lte. And for me, when I tap it, it won't switch. Hmmmm

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

BOA

Reaction score
Dev, is it possible to get a lockscreen mod soon? I love those mods on other ROMs but would really like to see it on this ROM since it's the one I use.

For those who have updated to 5.0 is there a significant change from 4.7 to 5.0? I'm on 4.7 now and debating whether to wipe and start over with my phone or just wait till the next release. If there's been some improvement to the ROM other than the mods listed I may do it. HOw's the battery life? Same? Better? Better but not that much? Smoothness? Thanks in advance.

joeybarclay

Reaction score
that's weird its working for you. My indicator for 4g in toggles is lit when I have it on cdma only, and isn't lit when its actually on lte. And for me, when I tap it, it won't switch. Hmmmm

Mine did that too. Go into settings and turn lte on then reboot.

pdc419

Reaction score
It worked! Many thanks, homie!

c.r.ayala

Reaction score
i downloaded this from both the dropbox and the mediafire links and it seems that theres apps missing. each install im only getting one page of installed apps and the market isnt one of them. any ideas on how to fix? cant download anything such as rom manager or titanium backup to restore apps!!

Edit: and no option to add Gmail account??

Last edited:

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
i downloaded this from both the dropbox and the mediafire links and it seems that theres apps missing. each install im only getting one page of installed apps and the market isnt one of them. any ideas on how to fix? cant download anything such as rom manager or titanium backup to restore apps!!

Sorry no one mentioned it so I didn't post it but you need to flash the GAPPS file as well. Here is the mirror for that: gapps-ics-403-Kejar31-122711.zip

razortaz18

Reaction score

You need to flash the gapps zip.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk