[ROM] [ROM] Android Revolution HD (LTE)

Art Vandelay

Reaction score
whats a good app to figure out what is draining my battery?

Install CPU Spy in market. It wont show you what is using your battery, but it will break down the % of each state that your CPU is running in. My Phone spends most of its time in 350mhz state. If yours is in a higher state, than maybe your phone doesnt like the included kernal.

budwizer

Reaction score
You might give System Panel a try. Was using on my RAZR to get some data on how it was running and just fired it up on my Nexus and it looks like it is working.

sbenson

Silver Member
Reaction score
so far...everything is very good. Smooth rom. Stable...everything works well for me. GPS taking a while to lock, but Im also indoors in an area where signal is awful anyway. need to test outdoors.

faster than stock rom in my opinion.

However...the kernel in about phone is not the 3.0.9 kernel...its 3.0.8 build #28...which is the same as stock I believe.

Thanks!

Yeah, my kernel says 3.0.8 as well instead of 3.0.9. Is this correct? Or do I need to reflash?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

Creed

Reaction score
I posted this in another thread but I figured I would try to get answers here as it seems more appropriate and I can't seem to delete my posts...

so:

What exactly does this ROM do? I mean it seems to just be stock 4.03. How does it improve battery? Is truely smoother? I just dont understand what makes this different then many other ROMs out there.

Thanks for the help!​

ruvy01

Reaction score
its actually 4.0.2, not 4.0.3 yet, anyways it improved my battery life, improved 3d games from what i can tell, on quadrant, i know not optimized for ICS, on the 3d rendering on the planet with the moon orbiting i had like 15 fps and it was choppy as hell on stock, with this rom im getting 40 fps to 60 fps, you get a ton of extra languages to choose from, unlike the 3 you get in stock, supposedly a new kernel that adds some features and performance improvements, although it seems that im still on stock kernel after flashing or it just didnt change the info in about phone, etc etc flash and enjoyDancingNexus

Tonyvercetty

Reaction score
GTalk force close

Hi all.

I have alredy install the ARHD rom, and i've noticed that when I try to access in to Settings, Gtalk stop.

Does any one have the same issue?

Reaction score
This is my first custom ROM on my G-Nex, just rooted yesterday. Has been running great and I have noticed the improved speed throughout, noticed it immediately when scrolling through the home screens and launching the app drawer.

The only thing I noticed is that my signal bars are no longer blue, even when I'm downloading or browsing the web. Anything I can do about that?

View attachment 44917

Reaction score
*I also just restored all system data and rebooted... it's broken again. Something in restoring all system data with Titanium Backup is breaking this.

I re-flashed my device after wiping all data and waited for the Market to restore my apps, then I performed a "restore missing apps with data" with Titanium Backup. This corrected the issue which also affected Gmail and Gtalk, no-blue in signal bars means no Google authentication. Affects Google services. The last time I started the restore as the Market was trying to download my apps. This must have affected this somehow.

-All is well now (not really... see *edit)

Last edited:

1quickv6

Reaction score
Are you saying there is a newer version than 2.1.2? Or is that what you are updating too?

What he said. I've looked both here and at Rootz and I see no update newer than 2.1.2.

imaudi

Reaction score
Anyone use Waze Navigation with this ROM? It was while on stock ROM rooted but not on this rom for some reason... any clue?

eyau1992

Reaction score
how come i can't download any of the apps from the market after i flash this rom?

EDIT: never mind, a reboot solved this problem

Last edited:

imaudi

Reaction score
after you take a video and click on review videos/pics you can see what the camera sees and the video playback is below it. Weird I don't think it suppose to be like that

Last edited: