[ROM][3/18/11]Blackhole *Resurrection*[4.3]

TAPOUT27

Silver Member
Reaction score
All credit goes to sonofskywalker3 over at XDA and his site....

Orig link: [ROM][3/18/11]Blackhole *Resurrection*[4.3] - xda-developers

icon1.gif
[ROM][3/18/11]Blackhole *Resurrection*[4.3]
Well folks, it's been a while. A while longer than I thought it would be. But all the delays caused by my way-too-awesome-and-crappy-at-the-same-time life aside, let's get some Blackhole Resurrection action going on!

Blackhole Resurrection V. 4.3SA Changelog:
This is the Stand-Alone rom, and contains a Launcher and some basic apps, others can be added through Rom Manager, as long as you didn't flash Clockworkmod Recovery 3.0. You didn't, did you?
Merged some framework from Superclean 2.9.1 in to increase stability (flashed with and without wipe multiple times with no issues) Credit Adrynalyn (Mr. Fascinate)
Includes the latest 5 lockscreen/clock options/power options/translucent notifications/accurate battery mod Credit Sbrissen (He's the freaking man, isn't he?) et al
Includes Stay Awake(finally!), calibration, and DUN settings Credit Adrynalyn
Includes the DroidDream Malware Patch preinstalled
Includes a mix of EB01 EB16 and EA15 files.

*Installation Notes*
DO NOT USE CLOCKWORK 3.0 (ORANGE) TO FLASH ANYTHING IN THIS THREAD, IT HAS BEEN WIDELY ACCEPTED BY THOSE IN IRC AND ELSEWHERE THAT EDIFY SCRIPTS AND OUR RECOVERY ARE NOT MESHING WELL WITH VOODOO CONVERSIONS, I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR YOU HAVING TO ODIN.

IF YOU ARE USING VOODOO, BE SURE TO DISABLE THE /SYSTEM LAGFIX BEFORE INSTALLING ANYTHING THROUGH ROM MANAGER. IT WILL NOT WORK OTHERWISE.

I am still having trouble using rom manager after my initial flash to 3.0.0.8 recovery. I will update Rom Manager as soon as I get it working right, but since I can't test anything I'm hesitant to make changes. If you haven't flashed the new recovery Rom Manager will work fine and you can download all the missing pieces to this rom, but if not, this is the standalone version, with all the basics, enjoy.

And for everyone, here it is:
http://www.androiddoes.net/~sonofsky...nate_4.3SA.zip
http://www.adbdev.com/sonofskywalker...nate_4.3SA.zip

And for everyone, coming soon: A whole new way to Build-Your-Own-Rom. Stay tuned.

xcoryedgex

Reaction score
I've been looking at this over on xda for a while.. If I'm running sc 2.9.1 can I just flash this manually rebooting to recovery? I know using voodoo the lagfix has to be disabled when using rom manager but I would rather do it manually, do I still need to disable lagfix?