"Roaming Indicator" on newly flashed Ruby 1.1.1

OP
J

jsan2727

Reaction score
ended up digging out my old motorola q9c, it has the same micro sd card, synced it to my laptop then moved the file to the card and then to my incredible.

incredible is now up and going again, if i flash ruby again do i need to do the radio also?

dustin4863

Reaction score

doug piston

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
its a known issue and apparently it only does it on a few phones mine is one also the only thing i have found to get rid of it is to flash a theme. any theme (well make sure its for 1.1.1) and it should take care of the roaming indicator well good luck. oh and the themes for the d1 1.1.1 also work on the dinc here is a link http://www.droidforums.net/forum/cvpcs/79274-screen-shots-discussion-themes-1-1-1-a.html
well keep us posted

Thanks for the input dustin. I was unaware that would fix it. I also did talk with sniffle and like dustin said it is a known issue on a few phones.

And for OP if you are using any AOSP rom on a Slcd screen please use the koush test#2 kernel. Its the only that I know of right now that will boot AOSP on a slcd. There should be more coming but just have not seen them yet.

dustin4863

Reaction score
It has solved the issue for me in the past on both 1.1.1 and 1.1.4 I have even flashed the stock theme in the link and it cleared it up. But it may not work for you but its worth try

OP
J

jsan2727

Reaction score
its a known issue and apparently it only does it on a few phones mine is one also the only thing i have found to get rid of it is to flash a theme. any theme (well make sure its for 1.1.1) and it should take care of the roaming indicator well good luck. oh and the themes for the d1 1.1.1 also work on the dinc here is a link http://www.droidforums.net/forum/cvpcs/79274-screen-shots-discussion-themes-1-1-1-a.html
well keep us posted

Thanks for the input dustin. I was unaware that would fix it. I also did talk with sniffle and like dustin said it is a known issue on a few phones.

And for OP if you are using any AOSP rom on a Slcd screen please use the koush test#2 kernel. Its the only that I know of right now that will boot AOSP on a slcd. There should be more coming but just have not seen them yet.

Just thought i should update this in case anyone else runs into this problem.

Flashing a theme did the trick!

Thanks again for all the help!