Ringtones/notifications to bluetooth/Galaxy S3/Sprint

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iganinja007

Reaction score
Good day everyone. What are the chances someone can either answer or try to make happen sending the ringtones and notifications to bluetooth when the phones are set to vibrate?
I used to be able hear my sounds (Touch-Pro) when I had the phone on vibrate. This was great especially when I was in a movie or some quiet place and I could hear the ringtone which was set to a specific person so I knew who it was when they called... If this is unclear, let me know... With the Galaxy S3, the phone rings and I can hear them in the bluetooth AND the phone, but when on vibrate, the bluetooth just has the voice state "call from xxx-xxx-xxxx" Or when I get a text there is no notification except vibrate... This is a bit frustrating at times.. Thanks for any help you might have.

OP
I

Iganinja007

Reaction score
Good day everyone. What are the chances someone can either answer or try to make happen sending the ringtones and notifications to bluetooth when the phones are set to vibrate?
I used to be able hear my sounds (Touch-Pro) when I had the phone on vibrate. This was great especially when I was in a movie or some quiet place and I could hear the ringtone which was set to a specific person so I knew who it was when they called... If this is unclear, let me know... With the Galaxy S3, the phone rings and I can hear them in the bluetooth AND the phone, but when on vibrate, the bluetooth just has the voice state "call from xxx-xxx-xxxx" Or when I get a text there is no notification except vibrate... This is a bit frustrating at times.. Thanks for any help you might have.

Seems I'm not the only one who would like this option:
Hearing custom ringtones through bluetooth but not speaker? - Android Forums

Droid-Xer

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Please avoid double posting. We'll leave your other thread open.

Status
Not open for further replies.