ringtone

[email protected]

Reaction score
Hello I just got my droid a few days ago. I love it, but cant figure out how to save a ringtone. My daughter sent one to me that i want to use. saved to card, have file explorer, found ringtone, now just to make it a ringer. Can anyone plz help me thanks

droider4life

Reaction score
Try this out. Make a folder on your SD card called media. Then in that folder make another one called audio. Then inside the audio folder make three new ones called alarms, notifications, ringtone. Then place the ringtone in the ringtone folder and it should then show up when u try to set it.. then ur setup to add for notification alarm etc. Just by placing in the appropriate folders.. hope this helps

Reaction score
If that doesn't work try opening it with ringdroid or an app of the like, and save it as a ringtone.

PhoenixGTR

Reaction score
It may also depend on what kind of file it is. Ringdroid currently doesn't do .ogg or.wma files. I think ringtones etc. have to be. wave or mp3 files; maybe MIDI too.

OP
R

[email protected]

Reaction score
ring tone

I want to say thank you to all that replyed. The ringdroid did the job. I now have my ringer.