Ringdroid & Contacts?

CooolJ

Reaction score
Hey all. I have a Droid 2 with all the up-to-date software. I use Ringdroid to create and assign custom ringtones to certain contacts. As of lately, none of these custom ringtones seem to stick to their assigned contact., what I mean is the ringtone I have set for my mother,will ring when my brother calls and so on. I have seen this problem posted in the forum before but no one ever has an answer. I have done the whole "turning off the phone & taking the battery out" numerous times but to no prevail.

My questions are- Is there a difference between setting the custom ringtone to a contact THROUGH ringdroid and setting it through Contacts? Is this a common problem with ringdroid?

Any help is appreciated. Thank you!

aleonfire

Reaction score
yep I'm currently looking for a way too. I already got the saving ringtones from text part. now i'm trying to figure out the assign the ringtone I want to a contact. [/edit] NEVERMIND. I got it. Well there can be a difference, why would there be an app for something you can already do with the phone.? I'm a noob, but there i'm sure there is. you can always do more things with app, than which stuff already in the phone...

Last edited: