Rezound Stuck in white "HTC" screen

OP
solar

solar

Reaction score
BTW, has anyone else been able to root via booting to the dev tools in Amon Ra recovery? I had been able to when I first flashed AR on Gingerbread, but so far it looks like I don't have root on ICS after flashing ICS ruu, then re-unlocking the bootloader and reflashing amon ra recovery.

peepmyswag

Reaction score
solar said:
BTW, has anyone else been able to root via booting to the dev tools in Amon Ra recovery? I had been able to when I first flashed AR on Gingerbread, but so far it looks like I don't have root on ICS after flashing ICS ruu, then re-unlocking the bootloader and reflashing amon ra recovery.

So far as I know, ( which isn't much) you can't root stock ics currently from within the dev tools menu in amon ra. You can install it and it says installation fine, but turn on your phone and you will have no root. My last comment or the one before has a link to the zip file I used and flashed in amon ra. Wow that was a lot to type on a phone.

Edit: oops wrong thread here is the link to the zip. I just used the first one listed and flashed the zip in amon ra.
http://androidsu.com/superuser/

Last edited:
OP
solar

solar

Reaction score
hmm, i'll try it out! I did do an SU update from the market, but I don't remember what version it was. thanks for the info. I'll try it and let you know. thanks!