rezound/maxx/ice

cdm369

Reaction score
Guess I will start it? I saw where maxx owners have started their soak test for ics. Wasn't the rezound suppose to be in the same time frame? Anyone got anything new on rezound update?

Sent from my HTC REZOUND

tjk629

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
NEXUS 6
Off topic, but I finally got the ReZound name. lol.

OP
cdm369

cdm369

Reaction score
Lol...auto correct strikes again

Sent from my HTC REZOUND

rck76

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Fixed:)

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

OP
cdm369

cdm369

Reaction score
mysticalmalissa said:
Ive not heard anything yet on the rezound. I am kind of hoping both my rezound and maxx update the same day.

That would be nice...maybe by the end of next week...fingers crossed

Sent from my HTC REZOUND

wildride89

Reaction score
Sorry to break it to everyone but I don't think its coming for us rezound users. With the way the dates keep shifting q2 sounded like just another answer to shut everyone up.

MrSmith317

Premium Member
Reaction score
Sorry to break it to everyone but I don't think its coming for us rezound users. With the way the dates keep shifting q2 sounded like just another answer to shut everyone up.

With all the leaks we've seen, you really don't think ICS is coming to the Rezound? If that's the case then HTC is wasting their own time.

OP
cdm369

cdm369

Reaction score
wildride89 said:

I think the rezounds update has been ready just that Verizon doesn't want to push it ahead of moto ( razor and maxx). Moto is their favorite.

Sent from my HTC REZOUND

mikeinctown

Reaction score
600mb is quite a bit of data to push over networks to each person who owns one all at once, so I would imagine that they need to figure out a plan for the update timing.