Rezound keeps losing defaults.

raptor5k

Reaction score
For example, If I search for something on the web and click on a youtube video that is one of the results, it asks if I want to open it in the browser or in the youtube app. No matter which I pick, when I click "use as default" it uses that option. next time though, it always asks again. Same with whenever I click on a web link or anything and try to choose Dolphin browser as the default. In short, how do I make these defaults stick? I'm rooted on a stock rom.

indee2025

Reaction score
For example, If I search for something on the web and click on a youtube video that is one of the results, it asks if I want to open it in the browser or in the youtube app. No matter which I pick, when I click "use as default" it uses that option. next time though, it always asks again. Same with whenever I click on a web link or anything and try to choose Dolphin browser as the default. In short, how do I make these defaults stick? I'm rooted on a stock rom.
Whenever I perform an action and it asks me to choose which app I want to complete the action with I choose the app I want and only click the use by default when its several things involved in opening the page so I don't have to keep clicking the app to use to complete the total action.....once I ask to complete another action that is different I will get the prompt again....as far as I know this is normal and it should only ask you when you choose different tasks to complete and shouldn't ask you when you repeat the previous tasks...you might find something in the browser settings or youtube settings to disable that prompt but I haven't found anything in the apps I use...I personally dont mind it since I often use youtube, or tubemate, or the browser to view video links and I like the option to choose but I can see how it would drive someone nuts...