Rezound Battery in Thunderbolt

JRParsons

Reaction score
Thought I'd throw this out there. Currently the Rezound Battery is 50% off at Verizon, it fits in the Thunderbolt with the stock battery cover, not exactly sure about the exact increase in power, but I think it's about 25% more. This may be enough for many to avoid the bulk of the extended battery and maybe just make it through a day, and retain the ability to use the car dock. I'm using it right now, unplugged 3 hours ago and still have 90% left. (Light Use)
I know I saw this info on here somewhere, but just did a quick search, and didn't come up with it.
With this battery, I like my tbolt a little more.

sportadic22

Reaction score
might as well post this in thunderbolt section. ya i recently got the rezound battery for my thunderbolt. when using the rezound batter i never get 4g... 50/50 3g and 1x... but when i put orig battery in i get 4g. sizes of battery is like almoost exact yett ..does something to battery door

OP
JRParsons

JRParsons

Reaction score
I've been using it for a week or so, and no data issues. Was in a 4G area all day the other day, had a solid 4 bars and real good speed, but it drained the Rezound battery within 6 hours (moderate use) which I guess is better than 5.5 I was getting before.

pdroid

Silver Member
Reaction score
Over 36 hours with light use, mostly on wifi. The battery is a win.

Kittysback

Reaction score
Okay stupid question... Just got my Rezound battery and put it in my Tbolt and charged it. Is there anyyhing I need to do with my phone now that it has bigger battery (change any settings)?

Sent from my Thunderbolt using DroidForums

BoltGnut

Reaction score
I've had my Rezound battery for a week now and my only complaint is VZW tried to charge me $40 instead of the $20 that the online store said I.paid. I need to watch my next bill for a $20 credit.

Dolfan

Reaction score
I have had my Rezound battery also for about a week, way better life with this battery, depending on use, Im getting 4 to 5 or more hours over the standard battery...real happy so far..

Bob

Kittysback

Reaction score
Mine was doing great at first but now it seems to be dying faster than it was. :-(

clarc31

Reaction score
16 hours on the rezound battery, kept wifi off to try to drain it faster, pretty happy so far

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

Nyobie

Reaction score
Okay stupid question... Just got my Rezound battery and put it in my Tbolt and charged it. Is there anyyhing I need to do with my phone now that it has bigger battery (change any settings)?

Nope, I have two different battery sizes and just swap them whenever I need to.

Sent from my HTC Thunderbolt

Dolfan

Reaction score
Hey I was just wondering, does HTC or anybody make a charger for just the battery...like ya take the battery out of the Thunderbolt and drop it in the battery only charger..?

Bob

OP
JRParsons

JRParsons

Reaction score
Hey I was just wondering, does HTC or anybody make a charger for just the battery...like ya take the battery out of the Thunderbolt and drop it in the battery only charger..?

Bob

Verizon sells them. I have a couple, they hold 1 battery and utilize the charger that came with the phone. I think they were around $10.

iGrizz

Reaction score

Bob

I bought a Seido dock on Friday from Verizon for $20. Comes with an extra charging cord, can charge my Thunderbolt with the 2750 mah battery on it and has a slot to separately charge small or large Thunderbolt battery.