Reyman

reyman550

Reaction score
I'm new to the Droid and this forum. Where do you post questions about the Droid? I was wondering if you could add a picture to the 1 touch icon that I created? I've been able to create the shortcut on my home screen but I haven't been able to assign a photo to it. I can assign photos to my contacts and contact shortcuts. Sorry if I've posted this wrong any help would be appreciated.

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I'm new to the Droid and this forum. Where do you post questions about the Droid? I was wondering if you could add a picture to the 1 touch icon that I created? I've been able to create the shortcut on my home screen but I haven't been able to assign a photo to it. I can assign photos to my contacts and contact shortcuts. Sorry if I've posted this wrong any help would be appreciated.

Welcome to your newest obsession, reyman550! Glad you've decided to join us here on the forum! There's an app that does that but I just can't remember the name of it off the top of my head. Let me look around.... I'll be back. Hope you enjoy your time here!

:welcome:

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I found it. Noo Picture Frame used to do this, but is no longer in the Market. However, there's something called MeContacts that does it. It's free in the Market, so why not download it and give it a try?