[Review] Verizon Galaxy Note 3

BenLand150

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score

Well, it's time for my first official full device review! So whether you're on the fence about getting the device or are like a lot of tech nerds and geeks and just like to watch a million videos of a device you already have, here's your chance!

I did unfortunately forget to mention that yes, the stylus does work on the capacitive keys now.

[video=youtube;Qaxv1tEW0kk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qaxv1tEW0kk[/video]

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
Great job Iron Man.. :sly:
Nice review and you covered it plenty... I love the different angles you were placing the phone surroundings... So you feel speaker is not as good as N2?...

N3 tapa

OP
BenLand150

BenLand150

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Great job Iron Man.. :sly:
Nice review and you covered it plenty... I love the different angles you were placing the phone surroundings... So you feel speaker is not as good as N2?...

N3 tapa

Haha, thank you! xD

And personally, yes. I always felt the Note 2 had really loud speakers. These are loud and definitely not bad, but I don't think they're better. It may be because naturally my hands cuffed around the speakers bouncing the sound to me more.

Sent from my Galaxy Note 2 rockin' Beans 6!

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
Haha, thank you! xD

And personally, yes. I always felt the Note 2 had really loud speakers. These are loud and definitely not bad, but I don't think they're better. It may be because naturally my hands cuffed around the speakers bouncing the sound to me more.

Sent from my Galaxy Note 2 rockin' Beans 6!

Good point.. N2 was plenty loud... And with the hand on back makes sense...

N3 tapa