Return some Blur apps

JWellington

Reaction score
Greetings,

How is it possible to get back the blur email and text messaging suite? I'd also like the stock Gallery as an option for HDMI output.

Thanks!

P.S. I'm on the Liberty 3 1.1 RC

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

bkendrick

Reaction score
Just wait. Next version should have the customizer back which will allow you to choose blur/asop.

DX. CFU. LIB 3 RC 1.1

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score
Did you have Liberty v.09? If so, you probably have the customizer files on your SD. If not, do you just need those apps you listed in your first post?

Boot Manager

OP
JWellington

JWellington

Reaction score
Just wait. Next version should have the customizer back which will allow you to choose blur/asop.

DX. CFU. LIB 3 RC 1.1

Thanks I hope this is true. Lack of pinch to zoom on the stock email is annoying ~_~

I just know blur suite replaces the email and text messaging thing so it cannot be as simple as switching out apks. Guess I'll just wait for now. Kicking ROM otherwise.

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score
Yes and set the permissions. Check all 3 boxes in the first column, then only the first box in the second.
Its actually from Liberty v.9 (.596), but I tested them with Liberty 3 and they work fine. Really, it was bug fixes and the radio update from .596 to .602/.605. The apps are the same.

Boot Manager

OP
JWellington

JWellington

Reaction score
Hmmm! Thanks! I did as you asked, but The BlurEmail and TextMessaging apps return to the desktop when I try to open them. I am going to try using .602 versions and also installing the Messaging.apk that stock Blur apps have. I remember back in mu Apex days when that was a requirement.

Edit: Dang it didn't work. Email and the like still not working...

Last edited:

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score
Just saw this again... Liberty 3 v1.0 is out now with the customizer. You don't even need to wipe data.

Boot Manager