Report your ICS on Razr experience here.

bullswife98

Reaction score
I'm so sorry to see all the posts of people having problems with the ICS update, I received my update this morning and have no issue at all. Install was very routine, no hiccups, have 3g just fine,no problems with my apps or Widgets. Just an overall better phone. Very snappy to if i might add. I'm really enjoying my ICS experience, every feature is like a new surprise for me. I'm so sorry to read on here that many poster's are having issues. I hope this gets fix for you soon.

TAG YOUR IT!!!
VERIZON DROID RAZR Original :)

hominid

Reaction score
After all the hype I'd been reading, the ICS update was anti-climactic for me. Played around with it for an hour or so to re-learn how to do what I normally do and that was it. Only real difference that I notice is that my battery use seems better with ICS which is contrary to what many have reported.

DC 1127

Reaction score
Im really liking it. There are a lot of new things in ics that i never saw in videos. Youtube for instance is wayyy better.

Reaction score
Well I got ICS this morning around 1:58ish. Didn't wake up to actually play with my phone until 10:30. But so far its great, minus the lag when switching screens etc. The battery drains a little faster and i cant figure out how to copy/paste lmao

-Sent from DROID RAZR using DroidForums.

bullswife98

Reaction score
Android Sparkles said:
Well I got ICS this morning around 1:58ish. Didn't wake up to actually play with my phone until 10:30. But so far its great, minus the lag when switching screens etc. The battery drains a little faster and i cant figure out how to copy/paste lmao

Let it drain down to probably abt 15%,shut it off and charge it up to 100% w/o using it if possible. That the way I understood it to be when ever you change an os / rom. This is no different and I treat it as like a new rom. Battery has to re-learn the cycles again. It will take it a few charging cycles to synchronize again. Its all new again.

TAG YOUR IT!!!

MattyP

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Let it drain down to probably abt 15%,shut it off and charge it up to 100% w/o using it if possible. That the way I understood it to be when ever you change an os / rom. This is no different and I treat it as like a new rom. Battery has to re-learn the cycles again. It will take it a few charging cycles to synchronize again. Its all new again.

TAG YOUR IT!!!

Here is a thread I started about the battery life, this was just MY experience, hope it helps. :)

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/dr...on/214269-battery-life-ics-my-experience.html

lowfatdog

Reaction score
Using the lapdock is simply amazing now! Not much I like about the webtop setup before, now it is awsome!! One bug however, I wanted to check out some photos and you only see the first say 5 inches of the photo, when you try to scroll down to view the rest of the picture it simply keeps moving the picture lower so you never see anything other than the first 5 inches. Anyone have a solution to this?

Jxpinc

Reaction score
I need my screen on all the time at certain times but the Max screen timeout is only ten minutes now. any solutions found... Sorry if this has been addressed already I'm at work and can't search the forums right now..... Thanks
Edit.... There's is an app or two that lets you pick what apps you want to never timeout. Sweet.
Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

iami67

Reaction score
App too Sd not available on razr ics

Anyone else notice the feature gone with update. I used to go to setting-storage-internal storage and change it to sd card. Now the internal storage is only the 8 gigs it gives you internally. When you download an app it goes to app storage 2 gigs and if you use any kind of app to sd apk it only lets you more from the app storage 2 gigs to the internal storage 8 gig. I have a 32 gig card to never worry about room and it is now useless except for pics vids and music. Def a stupid update and they need to fix this.

iccor56

Reaction score
major software updates can always glitch up. and since this is OTA you can't just stick the cd back in and try again

Strange how everyone drooled over getting ics and now it is here, everyone is complaining about it! I have had no problems with it...only better everything... obviously my phone must be defective! :)

Tracey4

Reaction score
I just wanted to add something. I pulled my update this morning but never restarted my phone afterwards. Just a few minutes ago I tried to use my voice commands to text my husband and the voice commands just would not work. It just kept thinking and never actually did anything. So I restarted my phone and as it was starting up it actually said "Android updating" and said something about applications updating 5 of 6 and 6 of 6. Then after my phone started up voice commands worked awesome! I can't wait to try it out in the car and see if it actually is more accurate, it always used to completely mess up what I was saying. It's like what was the point, it was just as bad as actually texting while driving! So if anyone has issues where things don't seem to be working try a restart. Sorry if this is old news, but hopefully it will help someone!

jeverts

Reaction score
My experience is wonderful...

Greeny

Reaction score
How is everyone liking there ICS phone and phone contacts so far. I really enjoyed it on my Nexus with ICS. ICS voice command worked great too.

Like ICS on my Razr so far. Few little things to tweak, i.e. email and passwords. But the thing that I have not been able to correct is my Favorite Contacts has duplicated itself on my home page to the tune of 249 contacts. How do I correct this.