Report: Verizon Has Been Turning Over Call Logs for All of their Customers to the NSA

Briankbl

Reaction score
Then what is all this talk (at the federal level) and action (at the state level) to ban assault weapons?

If you paid enough attention to the news, you'd know that amongst all the gun regulation talk, there were absolutely no plans to take anyone's guns away. The proposals clearly stated that all currently owned/possessed assault weapons would remain legal! The ban was on NEW assault weapon sales...

People that really believe the government is "coming for your guns" really need to check their paranoia at the door. No offense intended.

Sent from my Droid DNA using Tapatalk 2!

Dalvik_Cache

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
I appreciate and value everyone's opinions and rights to have one, but let's kindly get this train back on its tracks! Thanks! :)

70419520.yW18ear4.SquirrelFace.jpg

Fonzz

Reaction score
Well, rise and shine! & welcome to the 21st century...

vannDROID

Reaction score
Aside from recent there hasn't been a successful, signifigent terror attack on US soil in 10 years, plus. How are they not successful? You think terrorists just haven't tried for 10 years?

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2

Terrorist do not stick to just one game plan. As our laws evolve, so do they and as usual its always the law-abiding citizens who are stuck with the repercussions of any reactive measure. Guns are an example. This mobile surveillance is a step but who knows how it will all work. I doubt if terrorists truly give their subscriber info on all their cell phone plans.