Replying to texts on razr maxx hd

Wardroid

Reaction score
Ok have been searching web about the group conversation thing. When I get a message from sender that has me copied with multiple recipients I hit reply and my reply goes back to all instead of just sender. The individual message option just breaks down all the recipients in separate threads. Is there any way to reply just to the sender on the incoming or do I have to start a new text for each when I only want the origin sender?

Tomhartzelt

Reaction score
I've got the same issue and can't figure it out. Verizon tech support couldn't help

bionic207

Reaction score
If you click on the message there should be an option to reply to sender. I can do it on my bionic any way

Scott1974

Reaction score
Has there been any new developments with this? I cannot figure out to to disable "Reply to All" in texts. My text app is also a mess. I have texts from the same person all over the place. One string of texts from them to me, and multiple strings to me and various recipients. Is there a way to consolodate all texts from one person, regardless of it being a group or individual text message to make it a little cleaner?

AirJunky

Reaction score
In the Text Msg app, go to Settings, change Default Group Message Type to Individual Conversations. Done.