Replacement phone

Tillyswilly

Reaction score
We the guy at the verizon store lyed to me for sure when he said that the phone I would b getting would be a new 1 bc the there were no refurbes yet and let's just say I'm PISSED sinsed iv only had the phone a month and I get this thing

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score
I would definitely be pissed and complain.

CM74DX

JohnnyS101

Reaction score
I would be pissed too, and op please use proper english language it was somewhat difficult reading that post

Ragnell

Reaction score
We the guy at the verizon store lyed to me for sure when he said that the phone I would b getting would be a new 1 bc the there were no refurbes yet and let's just say I'm PISSED sinsed iv only had the phone a month and I get this thing

Hmm, I'm suppose to get a replacement as well, I pray it's not a referb as well

guidot

Developer Relations
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
You will always get a CLNR.

If you have an issue with a few, I would suggest going into the store and requesting a new one by way of the manager.

Wife went through 3 CLNR's in 2 weeks before we decided to make a fuss.

gabeevans88

Reaction score
Is there any problems with it so far? I'm supposed to get a replacement too, not only did vzw tell me that they didn't have refurbs yet because it was so new & I would get a new one (we will see what happens) They also told me they were going to overnight ship it. That was last Tuesday, aaaand still no phone. usps says its on the way as first class mail and it should be here tomorrow...lets hope. BTW it sucks buying a new phone after waiting sooo long, opening the box, activating it, then finding out the 3g radio is dead.:mad:

OP
Tillyswilly

Tillyswilly

Reaction score
yea im gonna turn it on in a few min and see what its going to do but yes if this 1 messes up i will be going to the store and have a little talk with the manager for sure bc this is a bunch of crap IMO

OP
Tillyswilly

Tillyswilly

Reaction score
Is there any problems with it so far? I'm supposed to get a replacement too, not only did vzw tell me that they didn't have refurbs yet because it was so new & I would get a new one (we will see what happens) They also told me they were going to overnight ship it. That was last Tuesday, aaaand still no phone. usps says its on the way as first class mail and it should be here tomorrow...lets hope. BTW it sucks buying a new phone after waiting sooo long, opening the box, activating it, then finding out the 3g radio is dead.:mad:

posted at the same time lol im going to turn it on in a little while so it can just sync all my stuff over wifi while im at the house so it will be a little faster doing it but i will let you know for sure

TRIKOTRET

Reaction score
I think Verizon is full of it saying they don't have refurbished units. The phone has been out 5 months and a lot of customers returned their phones due to battery or other problems. Therefore Verizon should have plenty of refurbs

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

gabeevans88

Reaction score
I think Verizon is full of it saying they don't have refurbished units. The phone has been out 5 months and a lot of customers returned their phones due to battery or other problems. Therefore Verizon should have plenty of refurbs

it definately has not been out for 5 months... This is the Droid 3 we are talking about...released in early july. Your phone, the thunderbolt has been out for 5 months...

TRIKOTRET

Reaction score
it definately has not been out for 5 months... This is the Droid 3 we are talking about...released in early july. Your phone, the thunderbolt has been out for 5 months...

My bad.

joeyx2

Reaction score
I was having problems with my D3 (mainly slow download speeds) I got them to send me a replacement and I got a CLNR and couldn't hear nothing when someone calls me. Had to use the speaker phone which we all know isn't that great ether. I called them and sending the replacement back and just keeping mine and deal with it. I think im now done with Motorola. My next phone will not be a Motorola.

OP
Tillyswilly

Tillyswilly

Reaction score
Well I got it turned on late last night and it seems alright looks to me like someone just didn't like it so they sent it back there and no wear marks or scratches of any kind but I will keep u posted if something does happen to it