Replacement App or Enhancements to People/Contacts?

GLK

Reaction score
Is anyone aware of a decent app that can replace (or enhance) the contacts or people app on the Thunderbolt? I don't need stuff that interfaces with facebook - would just like to be able to increase the size of the font for my contacts and/or maybe reverse the background of the contacts so it has a black background with white letters.

Anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks,

Is anyone aware of a decent app that can replace (or enhance) the contacts or people app on the Thunderbolt? I don't need stuff that interfaces with facebook - would just like to be able to increase the size of the font for my contacts and/or maybe reverse the background of the contacts so it has a black background with white letters.

Anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks,

You can try GO Contacts. I haven't used it yet because I think the stock People app is ok, but I found it in searching for a contact replacement app. Not sure if it will do what you want or not though, so check it out. You can also try browsing in the market after typing in contacts to see what else is out there.

Agree! Need flexibility in modifying People/Contacts app

I agree...I'd like to be able to hit PHONE and SEE the contacts that come up (bigger fonts, more contrast) and also be able to Quickly find one in particular by 1) voice (my voice dialer doesn't work at all--just exits as soon as it starts) or 2) by it finding the First names that START with the letters i put it. If i input D I get names ending in D first rather than first names (which is how they are sorted).

I've been using gesture search from google to get around the awkward ass contacts app. Takes some getting used to, but once you do it's pretty awesome.

Thunderstruck

Thanks! I downloaded Gesture Search last night. It only took me a few minutes to figure out and customize to be just what I needed. I love that app! Thanks for the tip :)

Back