Removing or adjusting home screen notification?

MO3iusONE

Reaction score
Alright, so you know how when you scroll through your home screens, you get the icons on the bottom telling you what page your on? But every now and then I see it on the top of the screen instead. Just wondering if its possible to remove it from the bottom since it kinda gets in the way. Hope im making sense..

Sent from my DROID PRO using DroidForums

google123

Reaction score
From what I understand, using the Blur home screen launcher, when you move a widget from one screen to another, the screen indicator icons appear at the top. When you are just swiping from screen to screen the indicator appears at the bottom. This is so that you can use your finger across the icons to quickly move between screens. The only way to get rid of the icons that show along the bottom is to use a different home screen launcher such as LauncherPro, ADW, or GoLauncher to name a few.

OP
MO3iusONE

MO3iusONE

Reaction score
Ah I was afraid of that. Yeah I was using Launcher Pro for a while but had to do a complete wipe on my phone and wanted to keep tweaking things to a minimum. Thanks!

Sent from my DROID PRO using DroidForums

kjjb0204

Reaction score
From what I understand, using the Blur home screen launcher, when you move a widget from one screen to another, the screen indicator icons appear at the top. When you are just swiping from screen to screen the indicator appears at the bottom. This is so that you can use your finger across the icons to quickly move between screens. The only way to get rid of the icons that show along the bottom is to use a different home screen launcher such as LauncherPro, ADW, or GoLauncher to name a few.

Never knew that. I've used Launcher Pro from day 1, but it's pretty insightful to move the screen indicator to the top like that so you can still see while dragging stuff.