Reminder Notifications?

Montecarlo97z

Reaction score
on my old phones i could setup a reminder notification that would vibrate my phone every minute if i had a missed call or text that i havent read yet.. is that possible on the droid??

xpharisee

Reaction score
They set mine up at the Verizon store to do all the notifications. Problem is I dont know how the H to turn them off. I dont want to be notified everytime I get a junk mail or whatever. So I need to know too.

want a droid

Reaction score
If you download the free app Handcent SMS you can do a lot of customization.

I know you can set a reminder for unread texts, not sure about calls though.

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

wmnomore

Reaction score
I don't think there is a reoccuring vibrate or sound. most just look for the notification light. You could do a search on the market for an app maybe.

As far as email notifications go, all email will give a notification if they are enabled. (enabled in gmail/menu/more/settings/email notifications)
I suggest you try to filter your junk email instead.
just suggestions.
thanks

OP
Montecarlo97z

Montecarlo97z

Reaction score
ya the lights fine for when its out of my pocket but when its in my pocket and i dont feel the vibrate when i get the first text i want to be notified over and over again via vibrate till i read the text message or missed call. ill check out handcent sms thanks

jbdavies

Reaction score
ya the lights fine for when its out of my pocket but when its in my pocket and i dont feel the vibrate when i get the first text i want to be notified over and over again via vibrate till i read the text message or missed call. ill check out handcent sms thanks
Handcent does have that option. You can set how many minutes between each reminder, and how many times it reminds you (up to unlimited). You can even have it turn the screen on as a reminder... but that wouldn't be much help in your pocket. lol

OP
Montecarlo97z

Montecarlo97z

Reaction score
ya handcent is a pretty badass app, just what i was looking for thanks guys!

Sia

Reaction score
Thank you from me too

handcent SMS was the answer to my problem as well!

Sal R.

Reaction score
I use missed call for reminders for missed calls n texts. Gmail Notifier for gmail. Just need one for email n gtalk.