Remember birthday with pop up?

Pedrusco

Reaction score
Hi, I would like to have birthday alerts on my cell phone with pop up menssages and alarms, like in some old Nokias. I am Using Ebobirthday and I installed the POP up notifications expecting that the birthday notification of ebobirthday would appears as a pop up, but it is not working. With a simple notification in the notification bar I will forget many birthdays. Do you have any idea of what could I do to get alarms and pop ups when it is the birthday of my contacts?
Thanks and sorry for my english.

LoudRam

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Z Flip 3
The stock calendar on my phone will do that. Have you taken a close look at what options your calendar has? And your English is fine.

Sent from my HTC Rezound using Droid Forums

OP
P

Pedrusco

Reaction score
The stock calendar on my phone will do that. Have you taken a close look at what options your calendar has? And your English is fine.

The stock calendar get the birthdays from my contacts and alerts me automatically? I will search for this option. Thank you.

LoudRam

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Z Flip 3
Pedrusco said:
The stock calendar get the birthdays from my contacts and alerts me automatically? I will search for this option. Thank you.

I don't know if it pulls the info from your contacts automatically but once the calendar is set up you can have reminders. Now your calendar might be different.