[Release] Universal Theme Remover (Return to Stock)

soba1

Reaction score
FYI: There are themes (well, at least the one I was using) that also modify the blur-res.apk. This file is not included in your remover, and will bork the install of the 2.2 update if it remains modified.

It does not remove all of black glass?

No. If you d/l the theme killer zip and you open the archive (I used 7zip) and look in /system/framework, the blur-res.apk file is not included. Minor oversight, I don't think Fabolous modified it for his themes. 928Droid's Black Glass, however, does. So if you run the theme killer, make sure you also put a stock blur-res.apk on there if you used Black Glass.
Im a fake geek so how would I do that thanks.
Also best case scenario what if I have Verizon reload everything back to stock will that work.
Thanks

littlejd

Reaction score
how do i remove bloatware?

All you have to do is (once your phone is rooted) use a file manager with root capabilities and change the name of something in /system/app from .apk to .bak in case you want to get it back later. (Ex. change Blockbuster.apk to Blockbuster.bak) When you go back to your home screen, the app(s) will be gone!

Hoax55

Reaction score
"The file you are trying to access is temporarily unavailable"

:(

wildride89

Reaction score
if you have a rom installed and just want to take the theme off and stay with the rom do we still run the file on the first page or do we do a recovery from when we first installed the rom??? this is my situation right now i put the apex rom on my phone then the revolution theme and i want to go back to just the appearance of the apex rom. thanks in advance

Fronc

Reaction score
Do you have a DeThemer for Apex 1.4.2? I tried using this but I got stuck at the M screen. I'm having problems making calls and I think it's due to a botched Titanium Restore. Probably the dialer...

Please assist!